- -Excellence leave no work undone, half done or not finished.
- -Excellence is a journey driven by quality and not necessarily quantity.
- -In excellence everything has:
- -It is a journey of adjustments and recalibration.
- -It is never a destination but a journey towards the perfection.
- -Excellence is the thumb print that identifies the great doer.
- -Excellence is a lifetime commitment to:
- -Excellence will never pull back until it apprehends the object of pursuit
- -To pursue excellence demands that you abandon your defensive positions and engage an offensive gear.
- -In excellence there is no:
- -Avoid the danger of being average in life.
- -It is a very dangerous place to live in.
- -Mediocrity has become a religion, a god worshipped by the lazy.
- -Excellence is not done until efficiency has spoken, fineness has stood up and distinction has reported the outcome.
- Stagnation and excellence are two words that cannot complement each other.
Leave your comment/feedback below: