13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.
14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:…..
- Our God is bigger than any obstacle.
- There is no way you can ask God How?
- When He puts a promise in your heart, there is no doubt it will be fulfilled.
- Circumstances which look impossible, God is there to see us through.
- If God is for us who can be against us.
- Considering God beyond circumstances calls for unshakeable faith.
- God can use circumstances to guide us.
- Circumstances are not always an indication of God’s plan for our lives.
- The big question is whether you considering your circumstances or God.
- When you focus on God instead of on your circumstances, amazing things can happen.
- You may spend a lot of time analyzing your circumstances.
- God control entire universe.
- When we make God bigger ,our problems become smaller.
The promise realised through faith
- (Abraham received the promise by faith)
Abraham did not considered his own body which was as good as dead, he was about an hundred years old, neither the deadness of Sara’s womb.
- In hope he believed against hope, that he would become the father of many nations
- Abraham followed the faith of God.
- No distrust made him waver concerning the promise of God, but he grew stronger.
- He was fully convinced that God was able to do what he had promised.
- Abraham believed in something that gave him supernatural hope.
- For 24 years Abraham had that promise about being father of a great nation and nothing happened.
- We must follow the faith of God.
- The faith of God has hope when all natural hope is gone.
- God transformed things that are not – things that could not happen Heb. 11:11-12.
- Abraham “considered” not the circumstances. God didn’t give up on Abraham
- God stuck with Abraham for 24 years, until he got it.
- God didn’t say , consider the problem, but He said to believe what He said.
- Against all hope ,Abraham in hope believed in God.
- Hence God credited righteousness in Abraham.
- We often interpret the negative circumstances of life in one of four ways. We may say:
- “God is putting me through a test;”
- “I’m reaping the wages of my sin;”
- “I’m being attacked by the devil;”
- “I’m being persecuted for righteousness‘’
Address your situation
- This is what God did in the past. Why not us?
- It is doable and possible:
- God parted Red Sea for Moses
- Stopped sun for Joshua
- Protected Daniel from hungry lions
- Fed 5000 people with five loaves.
- Turned water into wine.
- Mary never considered her circumstance.
DEVELOP UNSHAKEABLE FAITH
Justification is by faith
What type of faith did Abraham had?
- The confidence that God can do what he promises and keep his word. vv18-25
- Confidence that all illogical promises can be fulfilled
- It is through faith that we are able to rise up and cross over.
- God will do supernatural things in your life.
- God will bring your from scarcity to abundance.
- God will bring restoration, healthy and your dreams true.
- It is through faith we become everything God created you to be.
- Learn to ignore the negative report about you.
- Avoid know it all attitude C.f great catch by the disciples.
- Turn off your mind filled mind.
- Do not talk yourself out of what God wants to do in your life.
- It is high time; you refocus your life in order to make a move.
- Whatever you focus on determine your destiny.